RF PvP Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solved]Data does not match error in game

3 posters

Go down

[Solved]Data does not match error in game Empty [Solved]Data does not match error in game

Post by Elvenbow101 2009-01-06, 17:25

Ok so i have this issue where there is an error that i get when i log in. I can fully login and everything, but about 1-2 minutes into being ingame and error pops up and says "Data did not match". Then it stops the game and closes it. Any idea what it is? or even better how to fix it LOL. Thnks in advance hmm...
Elvenbow101
Elvenbow101

Number of posts : 1
Race : All 3 Races
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

[Solved]Data does not match error in game Empty Re: [Solved]Data does not match error in game

Post by MAMITA 2009-01-06, 21:04

i think you don't have the proper client of ep2 . since when yo log in a different client using the patch there are erors occuring on the folder and file of the patch. then you wll be disconect and DDNM better do the right client the full ep2.update 5 complete client.
MAMITA
MAMITA

Number of posts : 513
Mood : CHICK'S MAGNET 0_o?
Registration date : 2008-12-17

http://forum.thunder-pvp.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=10316#post103

Back to top Go down

[Solved]Data does not match error in game Empty Re: [Solved]Data does not match error in game

Post by Doomie 2009-01-13, 04:48

by other words, make sure you don't touch any files inside your RFO install directory after you've applied the patch.

Try re-applying the patch please ;)
If that won't work by some reason, try re-installing the whole 2.1.5 client. (links in the patch tutorial)

=> moved to a more appropriate section. (Help & Support)
Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2008-11-04

http://PvPworld.Ru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down