RF PvP Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solved] Can't start the Game and when i start the game i still can't play

4 posters

Go down

[Solved] Can't start the Game and when i start the game i still can't play Empty [Solved] Can't start the Game and when i start the game i still can't play

Post by noobletz 2008-12-30, 22:50

ok i finish installing the client and patch and when i click the RF tactical it just open to connecting to launcher update then it automatically closed and i can't get to the log in...and when i manage to log in a sysmtem pop up saying that failed to create shader .\system\shader\replection.vso i click ok but then im stuck at waiting for server response and the start button doesn't appear so i can't play and sometimes it automatically shuts down the game
noobletz
noobletz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

[Solved] Can't start the Game and when i start the game i still can't play Empty Re: [Solved] Can't start the Game and when i start the game i still can't play

Post by HardOn 2009-01-02, 23:16

same problem here
HardOn
HardOn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

[Solved] Can't start the Game and when i start the game i still can't play Empty Re: [Solved] Can't start the Game and when i start the game i still can't play

Post by Doomie 2009-01-03, 15:59

Make sure you're using the correct client for this server.
It has to be version 2.1.5

If you're using any other version from any other private server et cetera...
Then download the client from the patch topic please
Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 587
Race : All 3 Races
Country : [Solved] Can't start the Game and when i start the game i still can't play Flag_s19
Registration date : 2008-11-04

http://PvPworld.Ru

Back to top Go down

Post by HardOn 2009-01-03, 21:11

already did
HardOn
HardOn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MAMITA 2009-01-04, 03:21

wasnt your using maybe a update 6 or the final update client wich not fit on the patch of rf-tactical wich unabling to play yo here.and to log in you in the game try to turn off anti-virus.(don't worry launcher isnt a virus), then if ever still canot we still try to use some of client availbable in you country andmerge to the patch.
question: what plce you are? i mean the country?
MAMITA
MAMITA

Number of posts : 513
Mood : CHICK'S MAGNET 0_o?
Country : [Solved] Can't start the Game and when i start the game i still can't play Flag_p10
Registration date : 2008-12-17

http://forum.thunder-pvp.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=10316#post103

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomie 2009-01-04, 05:40

HardOn, the problem is fixed with the new patch, right?
what about you noobletz?
Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Country : [Solved] Can't start the Game and when i start the game i still can't play Flag_s19

Back to top Go down

Post by noobletz 2009-01-04, 08:04

i got another problem i have the right client install the patch and the launcher fix but when i log in game a message pop up saying failed to create sytem/shader/replection,vso that's the problem im encountering because i just w8 for waiting for server response then nothing happen i can't still play
noobletz
noobletz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomie 2009-01-04, 09:38

Download This first
then extract and Put the content in your RFO Install directory -> System -> shader folder

Hope it helps ;)
Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down