RF PvP Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KORKOR'S EMPIRES ROAR PATCH for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT>

5 posters

Go down

KORKOR'S EMPIRES ROAR PATCH for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> Empty KORKOR'S EMPIRES ROAR PATCH for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT>

Post by Jsubang23 2009-05-03, 06:56

:D Hello guys. i am back. hello sir Doomie. I have good news and bad news for you here. Lets start the bad news but not bad. currently RF POA server is hiring texture expert artist to make there server more playable and more RF players. The good news. witch is really good. Actually i started at there server before here making texture so i am a pioneer there making texture and most texture there from other texture artist gets there ideas from me. Since i really enjoyed playing on your server here and since i am not playing there anymore witch i am player here forever at your server, its time for me to return the favor to you. Sir Doomie i will help you on making costumized texture here like Armors, weapon( not all of them are editable), monsters. Here is my best creation of all. I called it the "EMPIRES ROAR". if you want i can change the RF KORKOR LOGO at the login screen i can change it for you. i hope i can be of help to your server in kind of way. More power to RF TACTICAL.

Note: on this patch [new lvl70 armors, new armor and seige kit glow, new texture for some mosters] check it out.

here is the download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4yheic

here are pictures of the EMPIRES ROAR PATCH:

KORKOR'S EMPIRES ROAR PATCH for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> NeutralA0043

KORKOR'S EMPIRES ROAR PATCH for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> NeutralA0044

KORKOR'S EMPIRES ROAR PATCH for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> NeutralA0045

KORKOR'S EMPIRES ROAR PATCH for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> NeutralA0046

KORKOR'S EMPIRES ROAR PATCH for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> NeutralA0047
Jsubang23
Jsubang23
Master Artist
Master Artist

Number of posts : 222
Mood : Overclocking Mode
Race : Accretia
Country : KORKOR'S EMPIRES ROAR PATCH for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> Flag_p10
Warnings : KORKOR'S EMPIRES ROAR PATCH for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> Egx2jb
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

KORKOR'S EMPIRES ROAR PATCH for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> Empty Re: KORKOR'S EMPIRES ROAR PATCH for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT>

Post by Deaths1 2009-05-04, 02:52

LOL that armour is funky and well cool

think u could put that texture on a mau >.<

also the dude which has the red glow armour is cool.

1 question. how come the banker is blue >.<
Deaths1
Deaths1

Number of posts : 290
Mood : sleeping
Race : All 3 Races
Country : KORKOR'S EMPIRES ROAR PATCH for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> Flag_s12
Warnings : KORKOR'S EMPIRES ROAR PATCH for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> Egx2jb
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

KORKOR'S EMPIRES ROAR PATCH for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> Empty Re: KORKOR'S EMPIRES ROAR PATCH for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT>

Post by ghost26 2009-05-04, 05:53

Ohohohoh 0_o it's like a COBRA shiiiiiii :D~ hahahaha thats sooo coool dude hahaha! xD hahaha! xD
ghost26
ghost26

Number of posts : 165
Mood : "Gunslingêr" BEWARE
Country : KORKOR'S EMPIRES ROAR PATCH for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> Flag_p10
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by GiovAndAdvoAreDbest 2009-05-06, 06:53

i'm his cousin and i've seen all his work^^
he said he really worked hard on this one
GiovAndAdvoAreDbest
GiovAndAdvoAreDbest

Number of posts : 39
Race : Cora
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by liger22 2009-05-08, 21:48

wow nice work again korkor. it seems you love here now. nice texture
liger22
liger22

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down