RF PvP Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT

5 posters

Go down

RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT Empty RFT KORKOR''S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT

Post by Jsubang23 2009-05-17, 08:54

After along process in the making of this patch, it is done. i made this for RFT cause i know one server is hiring alot of texture artist like me to make a unique texture like armors and weapons. That server is RF POA. They even hired me cause once i played there. they saw the texture that i made but i choose this server to make my best ever creation cause i know i have a family here and also we have the best GM's here like GM Doomie. Unlike in RF POA when you post something like your texture creation they reply to you ina harsh way. Unlike Sir GM Doomie which is very friendly and helpful GM here at RFT. Now here is my payback to the server and for giving me a wonderful experience including meeting wonderful people here like Gunslinger which is now my bestfriend at this server. RFT, GM Doomie, thank you for giving me the best RFO server ever. Here is now my best work ever created. This for the lvl70 armor which we can use for the upcoming lvl65 armor on the 2.2.3 patch [ i hope there will not be no wipe out ]. on this patch:

new lvl70 armors[ acc only]
new blue seige kit [ the black fury seige kit ]
new jetpack [ fury booster]
new seige kit sound [ real transformers sound ]
new inferno fire sound [ realistic fire sound compared to the old fire sound ]

here are some pictures for the new FURY patch:

RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT Sette0000
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT Resources0001
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0028-2
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0027-2
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0026-2
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0025-2
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0024-2
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0023-2
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0022-2
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0021-1
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0019-1
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0018-1
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0017-1
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0016
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0014
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0013
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0012
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0011
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0010
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0009
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0008
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0007
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0006
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0005
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0004
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0003
RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT NeutralA0002

here is the patch [this is a 2 parts patch so pls download them both ]

part 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/pjkfo7
part 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ng1f4a

special thanks for winboost for giving me the free time for uploading the files. thank you men.

now let see if RF POA can beat this. RFT rocks

enjoy guys.

KORKOR [[texture artist for RFT]]

Last edited by jsubang23 on 2009-05-19, 09:16; edited 3 times in total
Jsubang23
Jsubang23
Master Artist
Master Artist

Number of posts : 222
Mood : Overclocking Mode
Race : Accretia
Country : RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT Flag_p10
Warnings : RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT Egx2jb
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT Empty Re: RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT

Post by urbanof 2009-05-17, 09:13

nice work :) tell me armor +5 looks like this ??or +0 looks the same??
urbanof
urbanof

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT Empty Re: RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT

Post by ghost26 2009-05-17, 09:20

whoah whoah whoah now thats i am talking about yeah korkor nice one ^^ GL GunSlinger salutes you and someday you will see GunSlingerJR wahahaha my wife is now pregnant ^^v nice work im downloading right now ^^v peace yahh all I LOVE IT ! ! ! ! ! Love Kiss Love Kiss Love Kiss Music Music Music Music Music Music Music Music Music Music
ghost26
ghost26

Number of posts : 165
Mood : "Gunslingêr" BEWARE
Country : RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT Flag_p10
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by urbanof 2009-05-17, 09:53

as for me + 4 armor looks better :D can you tell whether the change armor to look like +7
btw what program you use??
urbanof
urbanof

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost26 2009-05-17, 10:25

he uses special tools for textures and i dnt know about +7 looks like but im so impress korkor's creations ^^v soo cool dough..... peace ^^v
ghost26
ghost26

Back to top Go down

Post by urbanof 2009-05-17, 10:57

as for me much better looks normal armor :P i must reinstal game
I thought that would be better to look :P
but it really is nothing special
i need name that tools :D
urbanof
urbanof

Back to top Go down

Post by Deaths1 2009-05-17, 13:35

see the red armour looking ranger...
put that texture in to the animation bit and put the colour of the body back to stock :)
bro says probly make it look like a demon.
Deaths1
Deaths1

Number of posts : 290
Mood : sleeping
Race : All 3 Races
Country : RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT Flag_s12
Warnings : RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT Egx2jb
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsubang23 2009-05-17, 21:03

on +7. your armor will be crome white and the glow will move like lava flow
Jsubang23
Jsubang23
Master Artist
Master Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsubang23 2009-05-17, 21:03

sorry but i created the tools. sorry cant share it.
Jsubang23
Jsubang23
Master Artist
Master Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomie 2009-05-18, 01:04

jsubang23 wrote:on +7. your armor will be crome white and the glow will move like lava flow

Thank you for you very very kind words jsubang, It's very appreciated... I hope your graphic skills will grow and become stronger! ^^
I think I will overlook a new moderator tomorrow btw ;)

anyway, to your work... WOW it's awesome ^^
So are the rest of your works! :P

Keep up the great work! I've already proposed this to the administration Excited
Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 587
Country : RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT Flag_s19
Registration date : 2008-11-04

http://PvPworld.Ru

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost26 2009-05-18, 03:36

its a OPEN GATE towards tommorow korkor ^^ Transformers 2 rise of the fallen is comming up soon ^^ and i like the looks of megatron ^^ ang also DEVASTATOR (constructicons) hehehehe....
ghost26
ghost26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsubang23 2009-05-19, 01:38

thank you GM Doomie. GM Doomie since your one of my family for now on, you can call me korkor for short. by the way i have new idea. i will be making a new armor from the movie transformers 2 rise of the fallen but the movie is not out yet. need some idea from the movie. by the way i am practicing a new tools to use on my texture. this tool was use to make CG videos like the once you see on the transformers movies. yeah.
Jsubang23
Jsubang23
Master Artist
Master Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost26 2009-05-19, 07:03

hehehe thats nice.....
ghost26
ghost26

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomie 2009-05-25, 04:39

It's not nice, it's awesome! :P
Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 587
Country : RFT KORKOR'S FURY Patch for <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and RFT Flag_s19
Registration date : 2008-11-04

http://PvPworld.Ru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down