RF PvP Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More EXP rate More Level ~~~ No more Jade!

3 posters

Go down

More EXP rate More Level ~~~ No more Jade! Empty More EXP rate More Level ~~~ No more Jade!

Post by ellrond 2009-02-10, 03:24

hello hello Mr Doomie!
i have some sugestion for this server!
you know i love to play here! but there's something i think need to be added to this server! the thins are:

1. the update version is to Ancient it's easier to be hacked!
2. many of the rf players in the whole world are tired of the Ancient update
3. there's no balancing (bellato has no new MAU but ACC has their brand new Launcher and Cora has their Brand New Isis with new fashion)
4. it's good if you increase the EXP rate in one condition! you can increase the max level too! that's a fair deal! Right?

Thank's for the attention ~~~~~~~~~

[note: i'm not playing bells (dwarfs)]

Last edited by ellrond on 2009-02-10, 03:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to write the 4th point)
ellrond
ellrond

Number of posts : 12
Mood : >,
Race : Cora
Country : More EXP rate More Level ~~~ No more Jade! Flag_k10
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

More EXP rate More Level ~~~ No more Jade! Empty Re: More EXP rate More Level ~~~ No more Jade!

Post by Deaths1 2009-02-10, 05:07

3. there's no balancing (bellato has no new MAU but ACC has their brand new Launcher and Cora has their Brand New Isis with new fashion)

when u mean ballance there is a ballance in CW wins thats how u find out the Ballance between all race's,
if 1 race wins all cw's then its unballanced.

also Isis hit like a flem and the launcher is easy to tank.

4. it's good if you increase the EXP rate in one condition! you can increase the max level too! that's a fair deal! Right?

altering the EXP rate would make it pointless trying to lvl from 51-55 because it would be like 1 shot 1 lvl.
increaseing the lvl would be a bad idea because higher the lvl more health one has meaning the longer it takes to own people give the Over Powered people more chance to kill more people without dieing,
Deaths1
Deaths1

Number of posts : 290
Mood : sleeping
Race : All 3 Races
Country : More EXP rate More Level ~~~ No more Jade! Flag_s12
Warnings : More EXP rate More Level ~~~ No more Jade! Egx2jb
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

More EXP rate More Level ~~~ No more Jade! Empty Re: More EXP rate More Level ~~~ No more Jade!

Post by ellrond 2009-02-10, 23:58

the point i mean is!
this server is good enoghue! but people in the world are trying some more inovation, in this case a new update.
as i seen before there's many people are talking about the new race skills! would you will still make them waitting to try a new things? they keep talking about another server! but cause they think about their characters in this server! too much to lose if they move to another server! >,< the other reason is the server which is has launch the latest update is only korean server >,people are jealouse when they seen it!

at less make a real usefull hackshield! i can get through by only using CE 5.4 >,<

! that's all for now !
ellrond
ellrond

Number of posts : 12
Mood : >,
Race : Cora
Country : More EXP rate More Level ~~~ No more Jade! Flag_k10
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MAMITA 2009-02-11, 00:08

ellrond wrote:the point i mean is!
this server is good enoghue! but people in the world are trying some more inovation, in this case a new update.
as i seen before there's many people are talking about the new race skills! would you will still make them waitting to try a new things? they keep talking about another server! but cause they think about their characters in this server! too much to lose if they move to another server! >,< the other reason is the server which is has launch the latest update is only korean server >,people are jealouse when they seen it!

at less make a real usefull hackshield! i can get through by only using CE 5.4 >,<

! that's all for now !
If you want to upgrade the server better learn first the consequences of updating a server:
1, its necessarily to delete all players character on the account for such there must be new update in all characters
2, all player must start to zero and mostly player hate it after doing such many things on update 5(ex. full elems and high set of armors). then they start again and again in update 6.
3. lastly would be a great confuse to all since server is a rusian base. we will start with a new and understandable text within the new update of server.
MAMITA
MAMITA

Number of posts : 513
Mood : CHICK'S MAGNET 0_o?
Race : All 3 Races
Country : More EXP rate More Level ~~~ No more Jade! Flag_p10
Registration date : 2008-12-17

http://forum.thunder-pvp.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=10316#post103

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down