[Pending] BD KEY NPC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Pending] BD KEY NPC

Post by godsmacku on 2008-12-22, 14:21

I think a BD key npc for 50+ BDs should be put in game. Excited I would like to see BD be used for something then being left out. They are challanging and fun. Maybe code reward of random stuff at end of the BD like boostjades or microchips. Might see more BDs going on and less raids in VC for Baal.
avatar
godsmacku

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Pending] BD KEY NPC

Post by Doomie on 2008-12-22, 15:03

Great proposal. I'll add this to the suggestions list :D
I also think BDs are a lot of fun, and it's sad to see the idea is dead...
I'll ask The admin to read the suggestions list & tell me what he will accept and what not to.

I would like to see comments by other members on this proposal please.
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Doomie

_________________


|| No PM Support! || Rules & Guidelines || FAQ || PrivateOffice ||

Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 586
Age : 24
Race : All 3 Races
Country :
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://PvPworld.Ru

Back to top Go down

Re: [Pending] BD KEY NPC

Post by godsmacku on 2008-12-22, 22:07

Doomie wrote:Great proposal. I'll add this to the suggestions list :D
I also think BDs are a lot of fun, and it's sad to see the idea is dead...
I'll ask The admin to read the suggestions list & tell me what he will accept and what not to.

I would like to see comments by other members on this proposal please.
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Doomie

I got lots of ideas just need to know where i can go with them Excited
avatar
godsmacku

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Pending] BD KEY NPC

Post by godsmacku on 2008-12-25, 01:31

CCR has a BD npc on retail bomb Giving Up
avatar
godsmacku

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Pending] BD KEY NPC

Post by MAMITA on 2008-12-26, 23:39

new patch is near its all about Star dust bro. and yet its need BD keys like yo have been propose its need a key to extract somewhere.New patch is release already in first server of joker. it will be realease now on! Cool enjoy

_________________

IM WATCHING YOU ALL THE TIME

Ignorance of the Rules does not relieve the user from liability for their violation..
avatar
MAMITA
Moderator
Moderator

Number of posts : 513
Age : 28
Mood : CHICK'S MAGNET 0_o?
Race : All 3 Races
Country :
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile http://forum.thunder-pvp.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=10316#post103

Back to top Go down

Re: [Pending] BD KEY NPC

Post by godsmacku on 2008-12-27, 00:48

MAMITA wrote:new patch is near its all about Star dust bro. and yet its need BD keys like yo have been propose its need a key to extract somewhere.New patch is release already in first server of joker. it will be realease now on! Cool enjoy

Huh? Oh My God
avatar
godsmacku

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Pending] BD KEY NPC

Post by MAMITA on 2008-12-27, 00:55

godsmacku wrote:
MAMITA wrote:new patch is near its all about Star dust bro. and yet its need BD keys like yo have been propose its need a key to extract somewhere.New patch is release already in first server of joker. it will be realease now on! Cool enjoy

Huh? Oh My God
its same idea like you propose but its not inserted in Batlle dungeons. its been looted by a droping mob. around sete desert. further more info. will be impost later on about patch.

_________________

IM WATCHING YOU ALL THE TIME

Ignorance of the Rules does not relieve the user from liability for their violation..
avatar
MAMITA
Moderator
Moderator

Number of posts : 513
Age : 28
Mood : CHICK'S MAGNET 0_o?
Race : All 3 Races
Country :
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile http://forum.thunder-pvp.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=10316#post103

Back to top Go down

Re: [Pending] BD KEY NPC

Post by Doomie on 2009-01-15, 11:32

I don't know if this is possible in rfo 2.1.5
But overall, it's a good idea. It could replace the useless armor show at HQ for example ;)
I'm sure this is a hard task, but it would be nice to have this ;)

I'll forward this to the admin, hopefully I'll get a good answer.

=> suggestion pending

_________________


|| No PM Support! || Rules & Guidelines || FAQ || PrivateOffice ||

Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 586
Age : 24
Race : All 3 Races
Country :
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://PvPworld.Ru

Back to top Go down

Re: [Pending] BD KEY NPC

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum