drops are horrible

View previous topic View next topic Go down

drops are horrible

Post by chengsta on 2009-05-30, 12:11

drops suck here now, and oblivions are gone :(

anyone know if the drops are fixed on other servers?
avatar
chengsta

Number of posts : 41
Age : 35
Mood : I want to fight a gundam.
Race : Accretia
Country :
Registration date : 2009-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: drops are horrible

Post by MAMITA on 2009-05-31, 04:02

chengsta wrote:drops suck here now, and oblivions are gone :(

anyone know if the drops are fixed on other servers?
likewise i said to the others. Its normal drop for now.
and don't be stuck on old trend of tactical, that if you kill 1 monster it will drop a bunch of loots.
however if you want to have better loots and drops. btter Do premium on your accounts.

_________________

IM WATCHING YOU ALL THE TIME

Ignorance of the Rules does not relieve the user from liability for their violation..
avatar
MAMITA
Moderator
Moderator

Number of posts : 513
Age : 27
Mood : CHICK'S MAGNET 0_o?
Race : All 3 Races
Country :
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile http://forum.thunder-pvp.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=10316#post103

Back to top Go down

Re: drops are horrible

Post by ghost26 on 2009-05-31, 04:10

say what premium account >.< what is this a official RFO ????
avatar
ghost26

Number of posts : 165
Age : 31
Mood : "Gunslingêr" BEWARE
Race : Accretia
Country :
Registration date : 2009-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: drops are horrible

Post by MAMITA on 2009-05-31, 04:13

ghost26 wrote:say what premium account >.< what is this a official RFO ????
premium is like multiplying all the things youneed in game. Such as loots and mobs drop.
well post info. later how to do it.
But as far as i know. you can get it by donation. Cool

_________________

IM WATCHING YOU ALL THE TIME

Ignorance of the Rules does not relieve the user from liability for their violation..
avatar
MAMITA
Moderator
Moderator

Number of posts : 513
Age : 27
Mood : CHICK'S MAGNET 0_o?
Race : All 3 Races
Country :
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile http://forum.thunder-pvp.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=10316#post103

Back to top Go down

Re: drops are horrible

Post by ghost26 on 2009-05-31, 04:24

i already know that; MAMITA can i ask how about my donation at the last RFT >.< how can i get it ????
avatar
ghost26

Number of posts : 165
Age : 31
Mood : "Gunslingêr" BEWARE
Race : Accretia
Country :
Registration date : 2009-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: drops are horrible

Post by MAMITA on 2009-05-31, 04:36

ghost26 wrote:i already know that; MAMITA can i ask how about my donation at the last RFT >.< how can i get it ????
joker can give it back by log in your user name and password to new private office.
there is return donate section there.
By the way donate means of wmz?
or by Votin g?

_________________

IM WATCHING YOU ALL THE TIME

Ignorance of the Rules does not relieve the user from liability for their violation..
avatar
MAMITA
Moderator
Moderator

Number of posts : 513
Age : 27
Mood : CHICK'S MAGNET 0_o?
Race : All 3 Races
Country :
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile http://forum.thunder-pvp.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=10316#post103

Back to top Go down

Re: drops are horrible

Post by chengsta on 2009-05-31, 09:39

MAMITA wrote:
ghost26 wrote:i already know that; MAMITA can i ask how about my donation at the last RFT >.< how can i get it ????
joker can give it back by log in your user name and password to new private office.
there is return donate section there.
By the way donate means of wmz?
or by Votin g?


It's not working. My old login/password doesn't work on that stupid site.
avatar
chengsta

Number of posts : 41
Age : 35
Mood : I want to fight a gundam.
Race : Accretia
Country :
Registration date : 2009-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: drops are horrible

Post by Doomie on 2009-05-31, 09:41

That's because the accounts are wiped. And chengsta please be specific when you ask for help! it requires effort and time from us to understand what you want.

_________________


|| No PM Support! || Rules & Guidelines || FAQ || PrivateOffice ||

Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 585
Age : 24
Race : All 3 Races
Country :
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://PvPworld.Ru

Back to top Go down

Re: drops are horrible

Post by chengsta on 2009-05-31, 09:46

what's so hard to understand? Mamaita said that you can get your old points back by logging into the return donate with old login/password.

Well, My old login and password doesn't work on it, it's telling me "Your information is wrong" And I know it's not.

I want my $50 back that I wasn't able to freaking use!
avatar
chengsta

Number of posts : 41
Age : 35
Mood : I want to fight a gundam.
Race : Accretia
Country :
Registration date : 2009-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: drops are horrible

Post by MAMITA on 2009-05-31, 19:42

chengsta wrote:what's so hard to understand? Mamaita said that you can get your old points back by logging into the return donate with old login/password.

Well, My old login and password doesn't work on it, it's telling me "Your information is wrong" And I know it's not.

I want my $50 back that I wasn't able to freaking use!
you may use other account to log in the new PO
then there is return donate section there
input your old pass and user there . Email add is very important to clarify your donatin

_________________

IM WATCHING YOU ALL THE TIME

Ignorance of the Rules does not relieve the user from liability for their violation..
avatar
MAMITA
Moderator
Moderator

Number of posts : 513
Age : 27
Mood : CHICK'S MAGNET 0_o?
Race : All 3 Races
Country :
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile http://forum.thunder-pvp.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=10316#post103

Back to top Go down

Re: drops are horrible

Post by chengsta on 2009-05-31, 20:03

Yes I did exactly as you said, however it says that it is "incorrect"

maybe it has something to do with the fact that the new login/passwords now require at least 1 digit, while the old ones didn't.
avatar
chengsta

Number of posts : 41
Age : 35
Mood : I want to fight a gundam.
Race : Accretia
Country :
Registration date : 2009-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: drops are horrible

Post by urbanof on 2009-06-01, 05:50

hahaha i must pay for better drop?? old was a good tactical Server but now is suck !!! max player online 50 nice i tell you somthing i fvck this server many bugs many noobs and Doomie is fvcking kid 16hahahahah (But he got GM position and i did not, so I'm even more stupid and childish) i go play on Just Rf (just RF is for noobs)
and recommend that all server active gms no lag and 1000players online

btw only fvcking noobs pay for game (I'm a noob and I don't pay)
avatar
urbanof

Number of posts : 6
Age : 30
Registration date : 2009-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: drops are horrible

Post by Doomie on 2009-06-01, 06:18

urbanof, fu*** off. I'm really disappointed when i see a fu*** like you that even touches this server, you don't deserve to be here because you're just a stupid kid who whines about everything...
You got really really (yes REALLY) bad parents for not teaching you how to behave, i feel sorry for you my friend and you've just proved that you're a true super noob by breaking 10 rules in 1 post. Hilarious, I'm going to keep this here so other people can laugh at you!

What's your problem with my age? I'm more mature then you, you stupid shyt, I don't tolerate such things to be spoken here.
And remember, I'm a GM at 16... and you're nothing... that means I'm waaaaaay better then you because i got better experience and I'm nice to everyone who helps others. (not people like you)

_________________


|| No PM Support! || Rules & Guidelines || FAQ || PrivateOffice ||

Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 585
Age : 24
Race : All 3 Races
Country :
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://PvPworld.Ru

Back to top Go down

Re: drops are horrible

Post by Doomie on 2009-06-01, 06:22

chengsta wrote:Yes I did exactly as you said, however it says that it is "incorrect"

maybe it has something to do with the fact that the new login/passwords now require at least 1 digit, while the old ones didn't.

Send in a ticket through private office, the admin needs to deal with this.
Sorry for any inconvinience chengsta :(

Regards, Doomie

_________________


|| No PM Support! || Rules & Guidelines || FAQ || PrivateOffice ||

Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 585
Age : 24
Race : All 3 Races
Country :
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://PvPworld.Ru

Back to top Go down

Re: drops are horrible

Post by Jsubang23 on 2009-06-01, 08:36

urbanof wrote:hahaha i must pay for better drop?? old was a good tactical Server but now is suck !!! max player online 50 nice i tell you somthing i fvck this server many bugs many noobs and Doomie is fvcking kid 16hahahahah (But he got GM position and i did not, so I'm even more stupid and childish) i go play on Just Rf (just RF is for noobs)
and recommend that all server active gms no lag and 1000players online

btw only fvcking noobs pay for game (I'm a noob and I don't pay)



I hear you bro. I feel the same way as you but talking to a GM like GM Doomie in that way is not polite. All i can say to you is " your a fcking kid and a weakling spammer who use your moms hand to type". So before you say something, think first for the person you will say the word "fck" because he is a GM and yes I am the Master Artist and your not. Sorry for the swearing word Sir Doomie.

_________________



KORKOR GUNNER STRIKER
avatar
Jsubang23
Master Artist
Master Artist

Number of posts : 222
Age : 32
Mood : Overclocking Mode
Race : Accretia
Country :
Warnings :
Registration date : 2009-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: drops are horrible

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum