[Solved] Question about BDs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Solved] Question about BDs

Post by godsmacku on 2008-12-16, 14:19

Do the battle dungeon PB drop the boost jades or talics? If so why are people not doing them?
avatar
godsmacku

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Solved] Question about BDs

Post by Demented on 2008-12-16, 15:42

the dungeon doesn't drop boost jades, not what i know of anyway.
i think they don't do it because there are plenty of rare stuff to loot.
i guees people likes to take the easy way :)
avatar
Demented

Number of posts : 21
Age : 22
Mood : huh? o.o
Country :
Registration date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Solved] Question about BDs

Post by godsmacku on 2008-12-17, 13:29

i was hoping Sir Doomie could answer this..
avatar
godsmacku

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Solved] Question about BDs

Post by Doomie on 2008-12-17, 14:57

Demented is actually pretty much right.
And I also agree that it's kind of being wasting time attempting to finish BDs (Buttle dungeons)
so +1 to Demented ;)

_________________


|| No PM Support! || Rules & Guidelines || FAQ || PrivateOffice ||

Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 585
Age : 24
Race : All 3 Races
Country :
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://PvPworld.Ru

Back to top Go down

Re: [Solved] Question about BDs

Post by Demented on 2008-12-18, 02:53

Great, finally I'm right. nobody accepts my help Blank Stare
nvm glad Sir Doomie could point that out ^^
avatar
Demented

Number of posts : 21
Age : 22
Mood : huh? o.o
Country :
Registration date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Solved] Question about BDs

Post by godsmacku on 2008-12-19, 15:49

Doomie wrote:Demented is actually pretty much right.
And I also agree that it's kind of being wasting time attempting to finish BDs (Buttle dungeons)
so +1 to Demented ;)

Well you said he pretty much right.. I was not asking if the BD them selfs had boost jades or talics.. I was asking if the pitbosses in them had droped the items in question
avatar
godsmacku

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Solved] Question about BDs

Post by Doomie on 2008-12-22, 01:48

I don't know if the PBs in the BDs really drops boost jades. And I can't try it for myself unless i got a party with atleast 1 more GM... but almost nobody understand me, only GM Popobawa does (Russian GM) but she is at the hospital at the moment T.T

I hope i answered your question ^^

Regards,
Doomie

_________________


|| No PM Support! || Rules & Guidelines || FAQ || PrivateOffice ||

Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 585
Age : 24
Race : All 3 Races
Country :
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://PvPworld.Ru

Back to top Go down

Re: [Solved] Question about BDs

Post by godsmacku on 2008-12-22, 14:47

Doomie wrote:I don't know if the PBs in the BDs really drops boost jades. And I can't try it for myself unless i got a party with atleast 1 more GM... but almost nobody understand me, only GM Popobawa does (Russian GM) but she is at the hospital at the moment T.T

I hope i answered your question ^^

Regards,
Doomie

Dude your a ninja... maybe I could be a GM for testing stuff.. it not like i don't know how.. I was a GM on POA.. So yea ask joker to add me on the GM staff as a English speaking GM to help test stuff.
avatar
godsmacku

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Solved] Question about BDs

Post by Doomie on 2008-12-22, 14:56

Well, that would be great! But there is still a hitch.
I CAN ask him about it... but the problem is that I haven't talked to him in more then 5 days.
I was going to promote a member to an English GM position.
So I think i will take care of that first, and hopefully you'll be on my list.

Just wait until the GM application forum is open :)
Btw, what was your name at rfpoa? i might remember you ^^

And you said i was a ninja, I think I'll take that as a compliment? :P
Anyway, good luck & enjoy your stay here :D


Regards,
Doomie

_________________


|| No PM Support! || Rules & Guidelines || FAQ || PrivateOffice ||

Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 585
Age : 24
Race : All 3 Races
Country :
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://PvPworld.Ru

Back to top Go down

Re: [Solved] Question about BDs

Post by godsmacku on 2008-12-22, 22:04

Doomie wrote:Well, that would be great! But there is still a hitch.
I CAN ask him about it... but the problem is that I haven't talked to him in more then 5 days.
I was going to promote a member to an English GM position.
So I think i will take care of that first, and hopefully you'll be on my list.

Just wait until the GM application forum is open :)
Btw, what was your name at rfpoa? i might remember you ^^

And you said i was a ninja, I think I'll take that as a compliment? :P
Anyway, good luck & enjoy your stay here :D


Regards,
Doomie

Cheack POA forum message. Giving Up
avatar
godsmacku

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Solved] Question about BDs

Post by MAMITA on 2008-12-26, 02:02

guest ill be having off topic message and yet BD's real important and if and only for official server cause its hard to lvl on a place where to many raiders. :D
but i guest on private servers they just doing it form FUN.
By the way [GM]Crash, [GM]Pikachu, or SOUND? what is your IGN GM..
avatar
MAMITA
Moderator
Moderator

Number of posts : 513
Age : 27
Mood : CHICK'S MAGNET 0_o?
Race : All 3 Races
Country :
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile http://forum.thunder-pvp.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=10316#post103

Back to top Go down

Re: [Solved] Question about BDs

Post by Doomie on 2008-12-26, 13:44

don't link to other RFO private servers please, thank you MAMITA.

P.S: This post DOES NOT await a reply.

_________________


|| No PM Support! || Rules & Guidelines || FAQ || PrivateOffice ||

Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 585
Age : 24
Race : All 3 Races
Country :
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://PvPworld.Ru

Back to top Go down

Re: [Solved] Question about BDs

Post by godsmacku on 2008-12-27, 00:40

MAMITA wrote:guest ill be having off topic message and yet BD's real important and if and only for official server cause its hard to lvl on a place where to many raiders. :D
but i guest on private servers they just doing it form FUN.
By the way [GM]Crash, [GM]Pikachu, or SOUND? what is your IGN GM..

I can not answer this question sorry. Giving Up
avatar
godsmacku

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Solved] Question about BDs

Post by MAMITA on 2008-12-27, 00:46

godsmacku wrote:
Doomie wrote:don't link to other RFO private servers please, thank you MAMITA.

P.S: This post DOES NOT await a reply.

Sorry Doomie that was my bad because i started on the forums about other RFO privet servers to you .. because there are not PM's for these forums.. work on that please.
yeah forum rules i read it everyday one of it is don't link privateRFOserver sorry also if i get stupid and non sense replies some times. by the way thats why no working PM since there are link contacts under your avtars thats there use's if you want to talk other) ex. icq, skype, etc... SORRY offtopics is already exploit Giving Up

_________________

IM WATCHING YOU ALL THE TIME

Ignorance of the Rules does not relieve the user from liability for their violation..
avatar
MAMITA
Moderator
Moderator

Number of posts : 513
Age : 27
Mood : CHICK'S MAGNET 0_o?
Race : All 3 Races
Country :
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile http://forum.thunder-pvp.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=10316#post103

Back to top Go down

Re: [Solved] Question about BDs

Post by Doomie on 2008-12-27, 05:41

I'm locking this topic now as it is going off-topic. PLEASE POST IN THE DESIGNATED SECTION!

Mamita, you don't have to answer an off-topic question, just ignore it. Thanks though

=> Locked
=> Marked as "Solved"

_________________


|| No PM Support! || Rules & Guidelines || FAQ || PrivateOffice ||

Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 585
Age : 24
Race : All 3 Races
Country :
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://PvPworld.Ru

Back to top Go down

Re: [Solved] Question about BDs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum