RF PvP Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Refused] Asking permission from <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and <FONT color=blue>Deaths1</FONT> ^_^

3 posters

Go down

[Refused] Asking permission from <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and <FONT color=blue>Deaths1</FONT> ^_^ Empty [Refused] Asking permission from <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and <FONT color=blue>Deaths1</FONT> ^_^

Post by satma 2009-01-15, 04:59

Dear Doomie or Deaths1........

I want to share something to all players in this forum that's make farming is more easy but not if in pvp condition!!!!!

I must ask Permission from Doomie first,is it legal or Ilegal that I want to share the program in this forum!!!!!(please answer my post dear Doomie) Blank Stare

This program is third program--->yes
this program is kind like Cheat Engine or some?------->no
this program is hacking system------>no
this is just a simple is Visual Basic program------>yes
this program Harm The Server and The Game---->no
this program is a spyware or maleware------>no

this program is just auto loot (only) no other else!!!!
it save but not hacking program,it's help you to not destroy your own keyboard! Confused Laugh

The Question to Doomie is it legal that I want to share to everybody in this forum ??? Huh?
if you said not legal I will not share it,but if u say ok I will share it . Blank Stare

thank you for the attention Doomie and Deaths1 Confused Laugh
satma
satma

Number of posts : 36
Mood : DOPE
Race : Accretia
Country : [Refused] Asking permission from <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and <FONT color=blue>Deaths1</FONT> ^_^ Flag_k10
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

[Refused] Asking permission from <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and <FONT color=blue>Deaths1</FONT> ^_^ Empty Re: [Refused] Asking permission from <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and <FONT color=blue>Deaths1</FONT> ^_^

Post by Deaths1 2009-01-15, 05:18

if u want 2 stick a auto loot button down lock down your spacebar and then just click the tragets u want to kill and will attack, and will auto loot the contence after the mob dies :)
but then u have 2 click the next target for it to attack it :/ no auto targeting system for spacebar >.<

i think all 3rd person programs are bannable

but Doomie is the master he says whats a go and whats a no go >.<

but i advice u keep it to urself if its just a loot program because they can be alterd to do some nasty stuff at times >.<
Deaths1
Deaths1

Number of posts : 290
Mood : sleeping
Race : All 3 Races
Country : [Refused] Asking permission from <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and <FONT color=blue>Deaths1</FONT> ^_^ Flag_s12
Warnings : [Refused] Asking permission from <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and <FONT color=blue>Deaths1</FONT> ^_^ Egx2jb
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

[Refused] Asking permission from <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and <FONT color=blue>Deaths1</FONT> ^_^ Empty Re: [Refused] Asking permission from <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and <FONT color=blue>Deaths1</FONT> ^_^

Post by Doomie 2009-01-15, 07:03

satma wrote:Dear Doomie or Deaths1........

I want to share something to all players in this forum that's make farming is more easy but not if in pvp condition!!!!!

I must ask Permission from Doomie first,is it legal or Ilegal that I want to share the program in this forum!!!!!(please answer my post dear Doomie) -.-

this program is kind like Cheat Engine or some?------->no
this program is hacking system------>no
this is just a simple is Visual Basic program------>yes
this program Harm The Server and The Game---->no
this program is a spyware or maleware------>no

this program is just auto loot (only) no other else!!!!
it save but not hacking program,it's help you to not destroy your own keyboard! O.o

The Question to Doomie is it legal that I want to share to everybody in this forum ??? :huh:
if you said not legal I will not share it,but if u say ok I will share it . -.-

thank you for the attention Doomie and Deaths1 O.o

Interesting question... But I'm afraid i have to say No.
It's actually a clear answer, as it's already stated in the rules... "Any 3rd Party program is strictly forbidden"
More then the above is not needed.

But you could follow the excellent suggestion Deaths1 mentioned ;)
Because it's not a 3rd party program. And afk looting is partly allowed. But not with a program!
Thanks for your attention as well ;)

Happy & fair gaming to you all! \:D/

Regards,
Doomie
Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 587
Country : [Refused] Asking permission from <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and <FONT color=blue>Deaths1</FONT> ^_^ Flag_s19
Registration date : 2008-11-04

http://PvPworld.Ru

Back to top Go down

[Refused] Asking permission from <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and <FONT color=blue>Deaths1</FONT> ^_^ Empty Glad to Hear from both of your opinion^_^

Post by satma 2009-01-15, 10:06

ok then,when Deaths1 said "nasty think" !!!!!

I think about it,yes maybe some other people might use it and modified it to be third program hacking system.and I don't wanna be like that!!! Blank Stare

And thanks to Doomie and Deaths1 to remind me about the rules!!! Good Job!

Now I will follow the rule for the best for the Web and the Game Server.

Thx Guys for the information and the guide,keep up the good work. Good Job!
satma
satma

Number of posts : 36
Mood : DOPE
Race : Accretia
Country : [Refused] Asking permission from <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and <FONT color=blue>Deaths1</FONT> ^_^ Flag_k10
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Deaths1 2009-01-15, 10:44

LOL was Doomie which reminded u about the rules :D
i just gave u a easy way from not using a bannable program >.<
Deaths1
Deaths1

Number of posts : 290
Mood : sleeping
Country : [Refused] Asking permission from <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and <FONT color=blue>Deaths1</FONT> ^_^ Flag_s12
Warnings : [Refused] Asking permission from <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and <FONT color=blue>Deaths1</FONT> ^_^ Egx2jb
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomie 2009-01-15, 11:17

Deaths1 wrote:LOL was Doomie which reminded u about the rules :D
i just gave u a easy way from not using a bannable program >.<

LOL, that's funny <3

anyway, I'll lock this topic now as the suggestion is refused ;)
Anyway, thanks satma for putting up a suggestion at all ;D

=> Topic locked
=> Moved to "Suggestions & Ideas" section
Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 587
Country : [Refused] Asking permission from <FONT color=Red>Doomie</FONT> and <FONT color=blue>Deaths1</FONT> ^_^ Flag_s19
Registration date : 2008-11-04

http://PvPworld.Ru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down