Mod Applicattion-[MAMITA][Split]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mod Applicattion-[MAMITA][Split]

Post by godsmacku on 2008-12-27, 00:47

MAMITA wrote:First of all a pleasant greetings to the readers.Im Edgar D. Castro, A age of 19 and I want to become a moderator on these newely created forum by creative Doomie. Since, these is my dream job and its really fit on my personality and creates me a room to help newly players going in a server. And also it serve as my dream breaking role on my job as it my 2nd chance to become a MOD. first is i am an active forum member at warzone51(1st JOker server) and willing to help him cleaning and maintaning. I already ask him the persmision to be one of his coleague but i guest that's not my chance and time i get declined but i did not get down and cry as if i accept's the fate i get and stand up on my bare feet and still an active participant to its forum and still doing whats its right. Now, the time his 2nd server rf-tactical which bring me the couragenes to help him especially Doomie hiring moderator. I didnt hesitate to apply and wish to help and bring me the luck to be accepted.(since, ive already wasted my entire 4 years on RF every server around world i enter, I guest i've already have the things and ideas of a rf player to be exiled and shared to you all).Im willing to help you and share my ideas and fact.i guest im always online a day or 6 times a week, since im still a college student and willing to read all your thought and comment youve been post. Im edgar a.k.a MAMITA would really appreciate you as i share to you my words and if i get criticize by others i accept it truely and hardly and improve my well mind. Thnx and more power the server.

Are you the son of the Castro of cuba?
godsmacku

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod Applicattion-[MAMITA][Split]

Post by MAMITA on 2008-12-27, 00:53

no, im philipino. Fidel castro(cuban) is on our blood line :D but to far on us. but guest hes maybe like me sometimes. Laughing in Secret

IM WATCHING YOU ALL THE TIME

Ignorance of the Rules does not relieve the user from liability for their violation..
MAMITA

Number of posts : 513
Mood : CHICK'S MAGNET 0_o?
Race : All 3 Races
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile http://forum.thunder-pvp.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=10316#post103

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top