RF PvP Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Acccepted]Mod Applicattion - <FONT color=blue>MAMITA</FONT>

3 posters

Go down

Would I make a good moderator?

[Acccepted]Mod Applicattion - <FONT color=blue>MAMITA</FONT> 10opoxy29%[Acccepted]Mod Applicattion - <FONT color=blue>MAMITA</FONT> Xdglyo 29% 
[ 4 ]
[Acccepted]Mod Applicattion - <FONT color=blue>MAMITA</FONT> 10opoxy50%[Acccepted]Mod Applicattion - <FONT color=blue>MAMITA</FONT> Xdglyo 50% 
[ 7 ]
[Acccepted]Mod Applicattion - <FONT color=blue>MAMITA</FONT> 10opoxy21%[Acccepted]Mod Applicattion - <FONT color=blue>MAMITA</FONT> Xdglyo 21% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 14

[Acccepted]Mod Applicattion - <FONT color=blue>MAMITA</FONT> Empty [Acccepted]Mod Applicattion - <FONT color=blue>MAMITA</FONT>

Post by MAMITA 2008-12-27, 00:26

First of all a pleasant greetings to the readers, Im Edgar D. Castro, 19 years old and I want to become a moderator on this newly created forum by creative Doomie.
Since, this is my dream job and its really fit on my personality and creates me a room to help newly players going in a server.
And also it serve as my dream breaking role on my job as it my 2nd chance to become a MOD.
First is i am an active forum member at warzone51(1st JOker server) and willing to help him cleaning and maintaining.
I already ask him the permission to be one of his colleague but i guess that's not my chance and time i get declined but i did not get down and cry as if i accepts the fate i get and stand up on my bare feet and still an active participant to its forum and still doing whats its right.
Now, the time his 2nd server rf-tactical which bring me the courageousness to help him especially Doomie hiring moderator.
I didn't hesitate to apply and wish to help and bring me the luck to be accepted. (since, I've already wasted my entire 4 years on RF every server around world i enter, I guess I've already have the things and ideas of an rf player to be exiled and shared to you all).
I'm willing to help you and share my ideas and fact, I guess I'm always online a day or 6 times a week, since im still a college student and willing to read all your thought and comment you've posted.

Im edgar a.k.a MAMITA would really appreciate you as i share to you my words and if i get criticize by others i accept it truly and hardly and improve my mind. Thanks and more power the server!

Last edited by MAMITA on 2008-12-28, 21:39; edited 1 time in total
MAMITA
MAMITA

Number of posts : 513
Mood : CHICK'S MAGNET 0_o?
Race : All 3 Races
Country : [Acccepted]Mod Applicattion - <FONT color=blue>MAMITA</FONT> Flag_p10
Registration date : 2008-12-17

http://forum.thunder-pvp.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=10316#post103

Back to top Go down

[Acccepted]Mod Applicattion - <FONT color=blue>MAMITA</FONT> Empty Re: [Acccepted]Mod Applicattion - <FONT color=blue>MAMITA</FONT>

Post by Doomie 2008-12-27, 05:44

Replying to other Mod applications is only there to leave constructive criticism, please respect that!
thanks in advance

=> Replies splitted to recycle bin

PS: Please don't reply to this individual reply of mine
Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 587
Country : [Acccepted]Mod Applicattion - <FONT color=blue>MAMITA</FONT> Flag_s19
Registration date : 2008-11-04

http://PvPworld.Ru

Back to top Go down

[Acccepted]Mod Applicattion - <FONT color=blue>MAMITA</FONT> Empty Re: [Acccepted]Mod Applicattion - <FONT color=blue>MAMITA</FONT>

Post by GenghisKHAN 2008-12-28, 21:44

for yo as an aspirant to become a mod. better respect first other oppinion and don't made a post that don't make a sense at all.
GenghisKHAN
GenghisKHAN

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomie 2009-04-06, 12:41

MAMITA now got promoted to Moderator, Thank for your efforts MAMITA.
Doomie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 587
Country : [Acccepted]Mod Applicattion - <FONT color=blue>MAMITA</FONT> Flag_s19
Registration date : 2008-11-04

http://PvPworld.Ru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down